No One Should Get Emails They Don’t Want.
ProfityAds follows a zero-tolerance spam policy and prohibits affiliates from sending unsolicited emails in any form while using our platforms. Affiliates and Advertisers are required to comply with the following Email Guidelines (“Email Guidelines”) set forth below:
- Affiliates must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the CAN-SPAM ACT and the FTC Act when promoting the offers of ProfityAds Advertisers.
- Affiliates will not use a falsified sender domain or a non-responsive IP address and must disclose all IP addresses it uses to deploy emails in connection with ProfityAds’s Platforms.
- Affiliates shall not use or include a false or misleading subject line that attempts to disguise or conceal the content of the email.
- Affiliates shall include valid and responsive contact information, an accurate physical address, and optionally the sender’s phone number, in each email solicitation.
- Affiliates shall not send emails for the purpose (not necessarily the sole purpose) of harvesting the email addresses in order to send future unsolicited emails.
- Affiliates must obtain each recipient’s prior affirmative (‘Opt-In’) consent to receive emails via the Platform and must be able to provide demonstrable proof that such Opt-In consent was obtained. Upon request by ProfityAds, Affiliates will promptly provide information regarding consumer responses to the email distribution and any and all records verifying that recipients consented to receive the email transmissions in question, including but not limited to, date of Opt-In, name of Opt-In individual, the website from where individual Opted-In and IP address.
- Each email solicitation sent by Affiliate or Sub-Affiliate indirectly or directly on an Advertiser’s or ProfityAds’s behalf must contain a clear and reasonable method for the individual to “opt-out” of receiving further email solicitations. Acceptable methods include (i) having an unsubscribe link in each email delivered which is unique to the recipient, or (ii) having a link to a non-password protected website where the individual can ‘opt-out’ from receiving further email solicitations, and (iii) allowing the recipient to respond to a functioning return electronic email address with a message that is either blank or has ‘Unsubscribe’ in the header. In every case, the unsubscribe process must be both easy to use and effective.
- Unless otherwise directed by ProfityAds in writing, Affiliate, or any authorized Sub-Affiliates(s) shall not use ProfityAds or its represented advertisers’ names (including any abbreviation thereof) or any trademarked trade name, service mark, logo, or other Company identifying information in the originating or return email address line, header or subject line of any email transmission.
- Affiliates shall not modify the Ad in any way without the prior written consent of ProfityAds.
- Upon request from ProfityAds, Affiliates shall immediately stop sending any Emails that contain a particular Ad, or that pertain to a particular Campaign.
- Affiliates are prohibited from engaging in the following: (i) altering, modifying, or otherwise changing ProfityAds’s approved subject lines without ProfityAds’s prior written approval; or, (ii) delivering an email under this Agreement with no subject line. Suggestions for new subject lines are allowed; however, any suggestions must be approved by ProfityAds prior to being included in any Affiliate emails.
- Affiliates must maintain at all times during their membership in ProfityAds, and for a period of three (3) years after any termination from ProfityAds, complete and accurate subscriber sign-up/registration data for every subscriber to Affiliate’s Email publications. Affiliate agrees that, within twenty-four (24) business hours of ProfityAds’s request, it shall provide, at a minimum, the following subscriber sign-up/registration data for any email address that Affiliates sends an email to with an Ad Select Network advertisement:
- (1) subscriber email address used to sign-up/register for Affiliate’s Email publication.
- (2) subscriber’s IP address.
- (3) date and time of subscriber’s sign-up/registration for Affiliate Email publication.
- (4) location of subscriber’s sign-up/registration (i.e., what is the original source of the subscriber email address; where did they sign-up/register for Affiliate’s Email publication).
Failure to comply with the above guidelines may result in withholding of Bounty and/or revocation of Affiliate‘s ability to use the ProfityAds Platform.